You send your car for its scheduled servicing. You may even send yourself to the doctor for your annual medical checkups.
So as the CFO of your own life, have you performed your annual financial health check yet?
Some questions for you:
- How and what do you use to assess your financial health? How are you managing your financial planning?
- What are the disadvantages of the way you’re handling this now?
- How important is your income to you and to your dependents?
Do you have a basic security program in place for you and your loved ones?
- Do you know specifically what kind of insurance programs you have at this point in time? When was the last time you review your policies?
- Are you satisfied with your current investment portfolio?
- When did you last review your financial health?
- Has your personal situation changed?
Do you expect a job change in the near future? Are you buying a house? Are you getting married or plan to get married in 2 years’ time? Is a baby on his or her way? (Congratulations!)
i.e. Have you made plans for these potential changes in your life?
- Is it important to you that you solve this problem of assessing your current stage of financial health?
If your answer to the last question is a “Yes”, then let me explain how I can help you to get your personal finances reviewed and organized:
- Suppose you have me, your financial consultant who works personally with you, how would this help you?
- Would this save you time and potentially money when you have guidance on your current state of financial health?
- Would a financial health review help you speed up your planning and your strategy to achieve your financial goals?
- What other benefits do you see from a financial health review?
I’m offering this service to you, a financial health review on a personal basis till 31 Aug 2010 only.
I’m sure individuals like you who are responsible; know a good deal when they see one.
So don’t miss out on this financial health review. Grab this opportunity today to enjoy this value-add service and most importantly, you get to review how you’ve done financially over the past twelve months and make sure you’re heading in the right direction.
Call me right now at 9231 8779 to book your Financial Health Review (FHR) appointment with me.
Alternatively email your name and contact details to me at email@example.com with ‘FHR’ in the subject line.
Thank you for reading.
To your health, wealth and success!
Ms Soh Ming Hwei Claire
Mobile No.: (65) 9231 8779
PS: Isn’t your peace of mind and financial security worth an hour of your time?
Call me at 9231 8779 RIGHT NOW for your Financial Health Review Appointment.
Important Notice and Disclaimers:
Nothing in this material constitutes personalized investment advice. Information provided here should not be considered as advice or as an offer or enticement to buy or sell or trade.
The contents of this material, including any financial data, information, opinions and analysis, are strictly intended for educational use only.
No guarantees are made as to the accuracy of the information provided herein.
You shouldn’t make any investment decision based solely on what you read here. It’s your money and your responsibility.
Please consult your financial advisor or call Ms Claire Ming Hwei Soh at 9231 8779 before investing in any investment or insurance.
Should you choose not to seek such advice, you should consider whether the investment or insurance product in question is suitable for you.
Contents © 2010 Ms Soh Ming Hwei Claire. All Rights Reserved.
Please note that you do not have permission to copy or post the contents of this blog to any web pages whether private or public.