Please enjoy reading this article by the great editor, Mr Richard Russell, of the financial newsletter, Dow Theory Letters.
My personal take on this article:
- Save your income. Pay yourself first and save up to 30% of your monthly income for your own goals such as retirement.
- Let the Compounding effect of money works in your favour over the long-term.
- HAVE a PLAN to achieve your goals!
- With focus, discipline, paying attention and (at least) annually re-balancing and review your investment portfolio will increase your success of reaching your retirement goals and/or for other long-term financial goals.
- Invest in bonds and stocks that are reasonably priced, deliver value and with potential upside over the next few years.
- Engage me to help you save and invest your money so that you can retire and stay retired at your desired age. Don’t wait anymore.
Call me at 9231 8779 today to meet and discuss your plan!
Imagine the peace of mind knowing that you’ve set up a strategy to take care of yourself and your loved ones.
With planning and savings, you can live the life you want.
To Your Success!